- Prep: 40 min.
- Yield: 48 Servings
- 24 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt and onion powder; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts1 stuffed egg half equals 64 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 70 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.